Teapot - Avanti Hobnail Cast Iron 800mL - Black
Prepare tea in a traditional Asian manner with the Avanti® Hobnail Cast Iron Teapot. Cast iron teapots and kettles were first created in China to symbolise the everlasting strength and unity of the world. The perfect vessel for steeping tea, cast iron assists in intensifying the flavours and aromas of tea. It features a black enamel coating on the inside to prevent corrosion and a removable stainless steel infuser allowing you to brew loose-leaf teas to the perfect intensity.
- 800mL capacity
- Constructed from durable cast iron
- High-quality enamel interior finish
- Removable stainless steel tea strainer
USE & CARE
- Pre-rinse the Teapot carafe with boiling water.
- Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser.
- Pour boiling water through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength. (For optimum results never use re-boiled, stale water or bottled water).
- Hand wash only.
- Clean the infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue.
- Clean the pot and lid with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly inside and out.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Whilst the kettle is warm, wipe dry the inside and out with a soft cloth.
- Never suddenly cool the teapot whilst still warm.