A decadent fragrant brew created by you!
- 100g of Madura Te Chai Leaf Tea
- 1/2 orange peel – avoiding the pith
- 1/2 lemon peel – avoiding the pith
- 1 vanilla pod
- Dry the zests in a preheated oven at 100°C for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, then cut into small pieces.
- Split the vanilla pod lengthwise, then in 1-inch sections.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into an airtight container ready for brewing.
Steep, sip and be merry with Madura.
Every good story begins with a great cuppa, and the Madura adventure started back in 1978 in the hills of Clothiers Creek, north of Byron Bay. As a family-owned farm, we are committed to remaining 100% Australian owned and operated – after all, our community and employees are the backbones of our business. We welcome you to discover Madura Tea or contact us for more information.Photo by rajat sarki