Production Team Member
As a production team member at Madura Tea Estates you are of vital importance to enabling us to create award-winning tea driven by the desire to produce the freshest, best tasting tea focusing on environment sustainability.
- The operation of tea packing machinery, including teabag and leaf tea machinery.
- Packing line function – We take great pride in knowing our teas are all packaged and sealed onsite ensuring our superior freshness and quality.
- An eye for detail is required in checking and maintaining quality of our product.
- Be flexible to assist in all facets of the business if and when required.
- A willingness to contribute to the team culture.
- Comply with quality food safety requirements throughout the daily operations.
- Production team members are offered attractive entitlements.
- Staff discount available from our farm shop.
- The role on offer functions mostly on a 4 day work week.
- Proudly contribute to our 100% Australian family owned and operated business
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to function and contribute to the team environment.
- Able to take direction and to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to problem solve (a level of mechanical aptitude is desirable).
- Acutely aware of quality and work health and safety.
- Fit and Healthy – A basic level of fitness is essential.
The Madura Story – Madura is Tamil for ‘Place of peace and paradise’ and is nestled amongst the pristine rainforests and rural farmland of the Tweed Valley, north of Byron Bay, NSW.
Established in 1978, by a third generation tea planter we are and have always been a 100% Australian family-owned and operated farm and proud of our successful plantation and heritage. We strive for perfection in taste, flavour and freshness - Our teas are all packaged and sealed onsite ensuring our superior freshness and purity whilst also reducing our carbon footprint.
We are committed to remaining 100% Australian owned and operated – after all, our community and our employees are the backbone of our business.
Please email a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org