Peppermint tea – a staple of modern life!Native to the Middle East and Europe, peppermint is delightful and energizing herb that is a hybrid of two other mint plants - water mint and spearmint. Peppermint leaves contain several essential oils that are released when steeped in hot water; these include menthol, menthone and limonene. Collectively, these oils give peppermint tea it's refreshing, cooling, and deliciously minty taste. This natural caffeine-free refreshing burst is a welcoming addition to one's well-being or simply for those wanting to just time out with a caffeine-free brew!
What is Peppermint Tea?
If you have had a hectic day just in general, albeit at the office or home and feeling a little sluggish, let us introduce you and your taste buds to a caffeine-free delicious brew – Madura Leaves of Peppermint Leaf Tea. In the scientific world, they call it - Mentha × Piperita, but that seems complicated, so we stuck to Leaves of Peppermint! When brewed, it smells and tastes as amazing as it can make you feel when slowly sipping. The distinctive minty taste gives us the cooling, refreshing qualities that we all love!
Fall In Love With Taking Care Of YourselfMadura Leaves of Peppermint is a crisp, reinvigorating herbal beverage that enlivens the mind, refreshes the palate, aids digestion and is the perfect pick me up when feeling stressed or overloaded. You will enjoy this deliciously smooth and aromatic brew...
Nothing Beats A Cup of Peppermint Tea
- Naturally Caffeine-free
- It contains no added sugar
- Contains no cholesterol
- Contains zero fat
- It contains 1% of your daily recommended dose of iron and potassium
A Healthy Outside Starts From The Inside
Our Top Five Fav BenefitsThere's power in this plant dues to peppermint containing several antioxidants called flavonoids. These antioxidants work to protect your body from cell damage caused by free radicals, which may lower your risk of premature aging and chronic diseases.
- Support for digestive upsets. Nausea, bloating, diarrhea, and indigestion may all be eased by slowly sipping a peppermint tea.
- Afternoon energy boost. Peppermint has been shown to support energy levels throughout the day -breathing in the smell of mint can help put a little pep in your drowsy step.
- Relieve Menstrual Cramps. Pain can often stem from inflammation; Peppermint's anti-inflammatory effects may give your immune system back up. Who doesn't love a cup of something warm and soothing when we're cramping?
- Support Healthy Weight. Peppermint tea may be helpful for weight loss, as it was found to decrease appetite.
- Freshen Breath. Peppermint is known for keeping one's breath fresh. If you're worried about bad breath, grab a cup of peppermint tea before walking into a meeting.