Bright, cool and fresh - Earl Grey Iced Tea!
Enjoy a cool and refreshing iced tea anytime with Madura's Earl Grey Tea. Its aromatic flavor and lingering floral notes make it a crowd pleaser, whether served warm or cold. Try the Zesty Orange and Earl Grey Iced Tea for a bright, citrusy twist.
- 6 Madura Tea Earl Grey tea bags
- 2 tablespoons of pure Australian honey or sweetener of your choice
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 slice of lemon peel (avoid pith)
- 2 large slices of orange peel (avoid pith)
- 1 or 2 cups of iced water (optional)
- Prepare Earl Grey Tea to packet instructions.
- In a large glass pitcher, place hot brewed tea, slices of lemon and oranges; cover and allow to steep at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Stir in honey (or sweetener), juice and refrigerate the tea for at least a further 2 hours.
- To serve, remove citrus slices add ice, extra iced water depending on how strong you prefer your iced tea and serve.
- Steep, ice and enjoy!