Slathered with Nutella, add strawberries and banana for a delish treat. Serve with Madura tea for a perfect pairing. Enjoy, but beware of portion control!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted + extra butter for pan
- 1 1/2 cup Nutella
- Strawberry slices
- Banana slices
- Combine all ingredients (except butter for the pan) in a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Place batter in the refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- Heat a small non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Lightly butter the pan then lift it off of the heat and pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan.
- Swirl the batter around so it runs to the edges of the pan making a thin circular crepe.
- Place the pan back on the heat and cook for 30 seconds (or until bottom begins to brown) then flip and cook for 30 seconds on the other side.
- Turn the finished crepes out on to a parchment paper lined countertop to cool.
- Repeat the process until all of the crepe batter has been used.
- Fold each crepe in half making a half circle.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella on each crepe.
- Cover 1/2 of the folded crepe with sliced strawberries and bananas.
- Fold one side up and over to make a triangle filled with Nutella and remaining fruit.