Enjoy a healthy, sweet and spicy iced latte by discovering Madura's Te Chai!
Chai is the name for tea in many different languages and has been the cultural brew of choice for hundreds of years in India, where the spices used vary by region. A chai latte is created with spiced tea and milk, and making one at home is simple and uncomplicated for a healthy and best-tasting result. Madura Te Chai blends exotic spices with black tea to deliver a rich, fragrant brew far removed from artificial syrups and powders used in cafes. For an icy cold chai latte without a watered-down version as the ice melts, brew an extra batch of Te Chai and freeze in ice cube containers.
- 4 Madura Te Chai leaf infusers (add an extra infuser if you like your brew strong)
- 4 cups of filtered water + additional 1/4 cup - boiled
- 1/4 cup honey
- Milk of your choice - ice cold
- Ice cubes
- Steep the Te Chai leaf infusers with 4 cups of boiling water. Cover and allow to brew for at least 4 - 12 hours.
- While tea is brewing, combine the honey and remaining 1/4 cup of boiled water - stir until honey has dissolved - allow to cool and refrigerate as necessary.
- Once the tea has infused to your liking remove the leaf infusers.
- Place a few ice cubes in a glass, pour 1 to 3 teaspoons (according to personal taste) of honey syrup over the ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with a cup or so of iced chai to 3/4 and top with your preferred milk - mix - adjust to taste buds and enjoy!
For more great recipe ideas click here!Madura Te Chai