Skip to content
The Ultimate Peppermint And Peach Recipe
- 8 Madura Peppermint Tea bags
- 8 cups of boiling water
- 4 ripe peaches sliced – extra for garnish
- ½ cup white caster sugar – increase or decrease to desired taste (honey could also be used)
- Rosemary sprigs
- Pour 8 cups of boiled water into a large heat resistant pitcher.
- Add sugar (sweetener) and teabags and stir until dissolved.
- Brew for 5 minutes, then remove the teabags.
- Add sliced peaches and allow to further infuse for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove peaches and set aside to cool before refrigerating.
- Before serving, add ice and a rosemary sprig.
- Pour the tea over the ice and garnish with extra peach slices, if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.