Lazy Weekend Pancakes....
Lazy weekend mornings are made better with PJ's, a good book, a favorite CD, and a hot Madura brew. Add pancakes infused with Organic Black Tea with Lemon and Lime for ultimate happiness. Use organic produce if possible, but keeping it delicious and healthy is the main goal. No sugar needed - maple syrup will do. Expect sticky fingers and enjoy!
- 1 x 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 x tsp baking powder
- ½ x tsp salt
- 1 x egg
- 3 x tbsp melted butter + extra
- 1 x 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 x Madura Organic Black Tea with Lemon and lime
- Gently warm the milk and place the two teabags in the warmed milk - allow to infuse overnight in the fridge or at the very least a couple of hours. Strain and set aside.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the milk brew, egg, and melted butter to the dry ingredients.
- Pour small amounts of the batter into a buttered frying pan over medium heat until they’re browned.
- Top the pancakes with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
- Serve with your favourite Madura brew!
- Steep, sip, eat and enjoy!!!