Quick and easy trifle – without the guilt!
Without a doubt trifle always looks smashing on a Christmas table! Let’s be serious kids love it and adults love it … it truly is perfect for the festive summer season and somehow we always find room for trifle. But hold up on the guilt - we thought we would give the humble trifle a healthy twist this year and the best part is you will be able to enjoy it for breakfast instead. So skip the big Christmas cook-up this year and eat trifle – delish and healthy. Steep sip and enjoy!
- 2 kg of natural Greek Yoghurt
- 3 tsp of vanilla essence with seeds – adjust accordingly
- 8 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 4 large peaches, diced
- 4 cups Brookfarm Nutty Maple Vanilla Granola
- Grab your favourite medium/large glass bowl and set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Greek Yoghurt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Using a spoon, layer the bottom of the bowl with a good layer of yoghurt, followed by a scoop of peaches, and then granola.
- Repeat the layering process and continue until the trifle bowl is full.
- Top with a sprinkle of granola, peaches, and toasted coconut flakes.
- It is super important to eat the trifle ASAP, as the granola can go soggy if left too late.
- Serve with your favourite Madura Brew!
Buy Tea Now