A deliciously refreshing taste of Australian lemon myrtle and sweet raspberries – perfect for a summer party. For something with a little more oomph try a splash of vodka – you're welcome!
- 8 Green and Lemon Myrtle tea bags
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries or frozen if preferred, blitzed quickly in a food processor
- 4 tbsp of a sweetener of your choice – for something different try coconut sugar
- Fresh raspberries and mint to garnish
- 2 litres of filtered water
- 1 bunch of fresh mint shredded
Shop for Let it Chill 'T' Box
- Fill an ice cube tray with water and divide shredded mint between the tray holes.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Bring water to just boiling point, add teabags and allow to brew per packet instructions.
- Add sweetener and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, add blitzed raspberries and allow to infuse for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Adjust sweetness if need be.
- Transfer to your favourite glass jug.
- Pour over a tall glass of mint ice and add a couple fresh raspberries for garnish.