Why not give your roast chicken a true-blue Aussie flavour this Christmas? Santa will love you for it!
- 2 lemon myrtle tea bags
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 chicken marylands
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) dry white wine
- Fresh thyme for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine the lemon myrtle oil, ground lemon myrtle and garlic in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan with lemon wedges and bay leaves.
- Pour over wine and oil mixture, then toss to combine.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is golden and cooked through.