Skip to content
Moroccan Mint Tea
What you need
- 3 x Madura Green Tea and Mint teabags (increase or decrease depending upon your personal choice)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (adjust taste to suit your personal preference)
- A handful of fresh mint
- 5/6 cups boiling water
- Pour a small amount of boiled water in your favourite Moroccan teapot - swish around to warm pot.
- Add the teabags directly to the teapot.
- In a separate kettle, boil a pot of water.
- Add one cup of boiling water to the Moroccan teapot and let tea steep for 3 minutes.
- Pour the tea into a glass and set aside.
- Add another cup of boiling water to the Moroccan teapot.
- Swish around the teapot in a circular motion for 5 seconds and discard.
- Add fresh mint, sugar and first glass of tea back into Moroccan teapot, then fill with remaining boiling water.
- Place the Moroccan teapot on the stove over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour one glass of tea.
- Pour this glass back into the teapot to mix. Repeat two more times. This helps with dissolving and distributing the sugar.
- Pour the tea from high above each glass to create froth.
- If you do not have at least a little foam on the top of the first glass, then pour it back into the teapot and try again until the tea starts to foam up nicely.
- Garnish with a couple mint leaves and serve and serve with your favourite delights.
See our Peppermint Tea Range
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.