For a Christmas T’WIST (18+ over only) - exchange water for soda water and add a splash or two or…three of gin for a little more cheer!
And for something not so ordinary definitely try infusing the gin and green tea in a jar for approximately for 3-4 hours. Step outside of the box and try ‘Ink Gin’ – an extraordinary dry gin made with 13 organic botanicals, including a mix of traditional and Australian natives – we love this Australian business located near Mt Warning in Northern NSW.
- 2 Madura Green Tea Bags
- 2 cups of chilled watermelon
- 1 cup water
- 1½ tbsp pure honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Bring water to boil and pour over tea bags. Brew for about 4 minutes.
- Add honey to the brewed tea.
- Squeeze and remove tea bags, then chill the tea for 4 hours.
- Place chilled tea, watermelon, lemon juice, and lime juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to serving glasses.
- Pour the smoothie on top of the ice cubes.