With its crisp and refreshing flavour, this recipe will be sure to keep you cool in the warmer months while replenishing your body's fluid levels. We can see why tea continues to be one of the best sources of hydration, second only to water!
- 4 Madura Premium Blend Tea Bags
- 2 cups water (for brewing)
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 cups filtered water (additional)
- Ice Cubes
- Lemon slice (and additional fruit to serve)
- Boil 2 cups of water and brew with 4 Madura Premium Blend teabags. Infuse for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and allow the tea to cool.
- Pour the steeped tea into a large jug.
- Add the honey and lemon juice to the jug. Stir until thoroughly mixed and the honey has fully dissolved.
- Add the additional 2 cups of filtered water to the jug.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator until it's nice and cold.
- When ready to serve, pour the iced tea into a tall glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and any additional fruit you wish to use.
Enjoy this refreshing Honey Lemon Iced Tea!