Skip to content
Lemon Myrtle Popsicles
Makes 4 – 6 popsicles
(This will depend on your popsicle molds
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 Madura Green tea and Lemon Myrtle tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Brew tea and add honey and lemon juice – mix and allow mixture to cool to room temperature, then chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Once cold, pour the mixture into ice pop molds.
- Top with ice pop sticks and freeze until completely set.
- Want to be creative? Try adding thin slices of fruit or herbs such as the leaves of Basil or Lemon Thyme – T’Lish!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.