Skip to content
Green, Mint And Kiwi Popsicles
Makes 4 – 6 popsicles
(This will depend on your popsicle molds
- 8-10 kiwi fruits
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of water
- 2 bags of Madura Green Tea and Mint
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Brew tea in water to packet instructions and add honey and pineapple juice – mix and allow mixture cool to room temperature.
- Peel kiwi fruits and place all ingredients in a blender.
- Only blend for a few seconds, so the little black seeds still remain visible.
- Fill contents in your ice block molds and place in the freezer.
- Want to be creative? Try adding thin slices of fruit or herbs such as the leaves of Basil or Lemon Thyme – T’Lish!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.