For something a little different and healthy – try a Madura Green and Jasmine iced tea – super refreshing! Mix your summer with a jasmine iced lemon honey tea!
- 2 litres of filtered water
- 6 Green and Jasmine tea bags
- 1 ½ lemons juiced
- 5 tbsp of raw honey
- Mint and extra lemon slices for decoration
Pour over ice and enjoy this delicious recipe all summer long. Shop for Let it Chill 'T' Box
- Bring the 2 litres of water just to the boil.
- Try not to over boil your water as it may burn the leaves causing the iced tea to taste bitter.
- Once your water is at the right temperature add tea and brew to packet instructions.
- Once brewed, remove tea bags.
- Whilst the tea is still warm add in honey and stir to dissolve – allow to cool.
- When cooled down to room temperature, pour in the juice of 1 ½ lemons.
- Taste after adding lemon and adjust sweetness to your liking!