How to steep, sip and let it chillIf making your iced tea at home can seem like way too much trouble, we are here to tell you loud and proud that it's super quick and so worth it. So much so that an icy cold tea may be your new go-to. What's more, you can tweak your ice-cold brews to suit your personal taste or mood for the day. And last but not least, remember that when it comes to making iced tea, infusing delicious flavours is key to a perfect iced brew!
A classic black tea with a citrus T'wist
- 3 bags or teaspoons of your fav Madura black tea
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 x lime thinly sliced
- 2 x cups of water
- Brew your black tea according to the packet instructions, allow to cool and pour into a glass pitcher with 2 cups of water and lemon juice - stir and then allow to chill in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, fill a glass with ice, slices of lime and pour in the iced tea.
- If you want to add a little sweetness to your tea, pre-make a sugar syrup.
- Pour the sugar syrup in a little at a time just before serving, ensuring that you don't over sweeten.