Refresh with Green Tea and Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea
- 4 cups of Madura Green and Lemon Myrtle brewed to packet instructions
- 2 cups of extra water
- 1 piece of peeled ginger, approximately 5 cm
- Honey to taste (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, plus extra to serve
- Mint to serve
- Brew and prepare tea to packet instructions.
- Whilst tea is brewing, add honey (sweetener) and ginger.
- Once cooled, remove ginger and add remaining water, lemon and lime juice – stir to combine.
- Allow the mixture to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Once icy cold, add lime wedges and mint sprigs to the jug.
- Allow to stand for 1-2 minutes to infuse and adjust sweetening as necessary.
- Serve in glasses with lots of ice.
- Enjoy on a late summer afternoon.