Oh, How Civilised Of Us
If you love tea
and you love milk, then you just might love an iced milk tea!
- 2.5 cups ice
- 1.5 cup water
- 4 teaspoons Madura black tea - loose leaf (you can use Earl Grey or Premium Blend)
- 6 teaspoons full cream milk
- For a sweetened version, replace 2 teaspoons of milk with condensed milk.
- Bring water to the boil and pour over tea leaves (use a pitcher if you have one or teapot is perfectly fine).
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Place ½ cup of ice in a cocktail shaker (a glass jar with a lid works just as well).
- Strain the tea and pour the prepared brew into the cocktail shaker or jar.
- Shake the tea.
- Once shaken, pour tea over two glasses filled with ice, leaving enough room to pour in your milk mixture.
- Pour in 3 teaspoons of milk into each glass, or 2 teaspoons of condensed milk for a sweetened version.
- Stir and enjoy!
100% Australian owned Madura is committed to producing pure, healthy tea that is bursting with flavour. To read more about Madura Tea Estate or discover all of our quality blends, organic and herbal teas, we welcome you to visit our online store.