Cold Brew An Antioxidant-Infused Tea
Ditch the sugary store-bought fruit juice and opt for a 'citrusy' antioxidant-infused iced tea instead – the perfect refreshing drink to sip on in the sun Australian Green Tea and Lemon Myrtle
- Crushed ice
- 4 glasses of cold Green Tea and Lemon Myrtle Tea – (4 Green Tea and Australian Lemon Myrtle teabags brewed to packet instructions)
- 2 cups of fresh cloudy apple juice
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar – add more to sweeten to personal taste buds
- Bunch of fresh mint.
- 4-6 limes – juiced, add less or more depending on tartness required
- Lime wedge to serve
- Grind brown sugar and mint together in a mortar and pestle.
- Add a little apple juice while crushing sugar and mint.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a glass jar and stir.
- Allow to infuse for at least 2-4 hours if possible.
- Strain through muslin or fine sieve.
- Serve in a pitcher with crushed ice.