Iced tea lattes are a delicious summer treat that can be enjoyed at any time of the day and they are super easy to make! #Quick Tip - choose your favourite pure Madura ‘black’ tea – we prefer a strong flavoured tea – a light tea tends to compete a little too much with the milk making it a little on the weak side. Our favourites are:
# For an extra cool Teawist – freeze brewed tea into an ice-cube tray and use instead of plain ice!
- Black tea: loose leaf or in a bag – the choice and strength is yours!
- Your favourite kind of milk
- Sweetener – try agave, coconut sugar for something different
- A dash of vanilla
- Ice cubes
- Your favourite glass to enjoy it in!
Is there a better way to enjoy a cool, refreshing, and creamy iced tea on hot summer’s day? Shop for Black Tea
- Steep your tea in a pot according to the directions for your chosen blend.
- Place pot in the fridge and allow to cool.
- Once cooled (strain if tea leaves were used), blend with a dash of vanilla and sweeten to taste.
- Pour tea over a glass with ice.
- Add a splash or two of cold milk.
- We at Madura quite like a 50/50 ratio of milk and tea.
- And that is it – simple and delish!