Green Tea and Ginger Beet Juice
Enjoy a delicious, naturally sweetened citrus and vegetable juice infused with Green Tea that's easy to make and nourishing for your body. Try our GT and ginger beet juice for a tasty way to take care of yourself this festive season. Madura Tea estate: nourishing bodies naturally since 1978
- 1 medium orange, peeled and quartered
- 3 kale leaves
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 large beet, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 3 cm piece of fresh ginger
- 1 x Madura Organic Green Tea – brewed to packet instructions
- Equipment: 1 x ice tray & juicer
- Brew Madura Organic Green Tea to packet instructions and set aside to cool.
- Pour the cooled tea into ice cube trays and freeze completely.
- Crush the iced tea cubes in a blender and set aside in the freezer prior to making juice.
- In a juicer, process the orange, kale, apple, carrot, beets, and ginger.
- Fill 2 tall glasses with the crushed ice and pour in the fresh juice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious and healthy drink!