Summer = Icy Cold Green Tea & Mint PopsiclesAnd for us, it is no wonder they are bang on trend at the moment. Not only are the deliciously healthy, they certainly can help get the creative juices flowing – how creative you want to be is up to you and with school holidays still upon us, have some fun and get the kids involved. They will make a perfect treat on any hot summer day – we promise you they will be worth the sticky fingers. Madura Green Tea & Mint
Makes 4 – 6 popsicle (This will depend on your popsicle molds)
- 2 cups of water
- 2 Madura Green tea and Mint tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Brew tea to packet instructions, add honey – mix and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add orange and lime juice to the mixture.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for about an hour.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and place them into the freezer.
- When partially frozen, add a thin slice of lime (it should sit at the top and not sink – if it sinks place back into the freezer) and top with ice pop sticks.
- Freeze until completely set.
- Creative tip: try adding other herbs such as fresh Lemon Thyme at the time of brewing – T’Lish!