ACO Certified Organic
Proudly pure and natural, our premium Organic Black Tea is your daily cup of wellness. Refreshingly flavoursome, this go-anywhere single-origin blend from Northern India is an everyday tea for everyday people that value great taste and great quality. Available in loose-leaf and tea bags.
Ice Cranberry Goodness
- 1 small orange
- 4 Madura Organic Black Tea Bags
- 1L (4 cups) boiling water
- 1L (4 cups) cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Fresh cranberries if available - blueberries work well too (to freeze in ice cube trays)
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the rind from the orange.
- Use a small sharp knife to remove the white pith from the rind.
- Place the rind and tea bags in a large heatproof jug.
- Pour over the water.
- Set aside for 20 minutes to infuse.
- Remove the tea bags and rind, and discard.
- Add the cranberry juice and sugar to the jug, and stir to combine.
- Cut half the orange flesh into small pieces and divide among 2 ice cube trays.
- Pour the tea mixture among the trays.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Cover the remaining tea mixture with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
- Remove the ice cubes from the trays and place in a serving jug.
- Pour over the tea mixture and serve.
Our Tip: To prepare ahead, complete steps 1-4 up to 1 day ahead for even more delicious goodness.
Discover our full range today to steep, ice and sip.
Our award-winning brews are a combination of passion, pioneering and personality. Over 20 blends with one ultimate goal: the purest, cleanest and best-tasting tea. We welcome you to visit our website to discover more about our 100% Australian owned farm.