Looking for a warming and health-boosting drink? Try our delicious and addictive Chai latte recipe made with coconut milk. Our real Chai recipe is free from artificial syrups and powders, offering a rich and fragrant brew. Once you try it, you won't look back! And if coconut milk isn't your thing, feel free to switch it up.
- 2 cups water (480ml)
- 3 Te Chai leaf infusers
- ¾ cup coconut milk (180ml)
- 1 tbsp sugar or preferred sweetener
- Combine 2 cups (480ml) water with Te Chai infusers according to packet instructions.
- Pour tea into two mugs and set aside.
- Bring coconut milk and sugar to a simmer and stir to dissolve sugar, then remove from heat.
- Froth or whisk coconut milk for a few seconds until light and frothy.
- Immediately pour coconut milk into each of the mugs with prepared tea and serve immediately.