Skip to content
Camomile iced tea
- 12 Madura Camomile tea bags
- 8 cups water
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 4 (2-inch-long) strips lemon rind – as little pith as possible
- Fresh passionfruit – optional but delish!
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Remove the pan from heat and add honey, ginger, lemon juice, lemon rind, and camomile bags.
- Steep for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Pour the tea mixture through a sieve into a pitcher and discard solids.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve over ice.
- Optional: add passionfruit for an added delicious surprise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.