WHAT YOU NEED
- 160mL milk
- 3 Madura Camomile pyramid bags
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup powdered stevia
- 60g unsalted butter
- 6 x 1cm-thick slices of brioche or white bakery bread
- Fresh strawberries, halved, to serve
- Dollop cream, to serve
- 100% pure maple syrup, to serve
- Heat milk gently in a saucepan; steep camomile in stainless-steel infuser with milk. Allow to cool completely, 30 mins at very least.
- Combine milk, eggs and sugar in bowl.
- Melt half the butter in frying pan over high heat until foaming.
- Dip 3 bread slices, 1 at a time, in egg mixture.
- Cook for 2–3 mins each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining butter, bread and egg mixture, keeping cooked French toast in a low oven.
- Once ready, top with strawberries and cream.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with your favourite pot of Madura Camomile tea.