The Weather Outside Is Just Begging For A Nourishing Hot Brew.
Stay warm and cozy this winter with a delicious and easy-to-make beetroot spiced chai latte, bursting with immune-boosting flavors. Traditionally celebrated for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, chai's blend of spices can help soothe sore throats and keep your immune system in top shape. Adding beetroot powder to the mix provides even more health benefits, as it's rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, and essential minerals. Plus, Madura Te Chai has no added sugar, ensuring a pure and decadent taste. Brew up a cup and stay warm this winter!
- 3 cups of full cream milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 4 Madura Te Chai leaf infusers or 4 tsp. of Madura Te Chai Loose Leaf (add a little extra if you love a stronger chai flavour)
- 2 tsp. Beetroot Powder
- 2-4 drops of rose water (optional)
- 2 tsp. sugar (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients (for the exception of the rose water) in a saucepan and heat until a gentle boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and add rose water.
- Transfer the mixture to a large blender and blitz until frothy.
- Divide the mixture between two tall glasses and serve warm.
- Steep, sip, and enjoy!
Click here for more recipe ideasMadura Te Chai Madura Te Chai