For a hot summer day try cooling down with an apple and green mint iced tea – a delicious, healthy and refreshing combination that is super easy to make!
- 4 Green Tea and Mint tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1.25L chilled cloudy apple juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 green and red apple, sliced
- Fresh mint
Yes please! Shop for Let it Chill 'T' Box
- Fill an ice cube tray with water and divide shredded mint between the tray holes.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Brew tea bags with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and place brewed tea in the fridge until icy cold.
- Combine apple juice with the chilled tea, mix in lime juice.
- Transfer into your favourite glass jug.
- Pour over tall glasses filled with minty ice-cubes and slices of apple.