Making Tea-infused Iced Pops Are As Super Easy As Brewing A Cuppa!
There’s nothing like enjoying homemade fruit popsicles
on a hot day – they are super easy, fun to create and a far healthier option then some of the store purchased ice blocks. And as the summer heat creeps in fast, the warm weather means beautiful ripe fruit start to appear at our local markets or shops. Almost any tea, juice and fruit combination can be frozen, so grab your favourite ingredients and get creative! For this recipe, we have chosen to infuse our Lemon And Ginger
with a peach juice blend. Have you tried our Madura Lemon And Ginger?
This powerful natural tonic combines lemongrass, ginger and Australian lemon myrtle. It’s not only a herbal combination heavy on anti-inflammatories and detoxifiers, it's delicious hot or cold, and its zingy flavour is a sensory delight to calm your soul. Did you know?
Our leaf infuser
bags are only made with a plant-based starch material and are spacious enough to allow the leaves room to unfurl and expand as they steep. Steep, sip and freeze!
- Brew 2 Madura Lemon and Ginger Leaf infusers in one cup of water for 6 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, combine 2 1/2 cups of peach juice blend (such as V8 Power Blend Mighty Peach) and sliced peaches.
- Add sugar gradually to the peach mixture, stirring until desired sweetness is reached.
- Add the brewed tea to the peach mixture and stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Combine sugar when steeping the Madura Lemon and Ginger tea – stir sugar to ensure it has dissolved completely.
- Once brewed (6 mins) remove bags and discard and stir in the juice.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste buds.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and allow to semi-freeze.
- Insert a slice of peach in each popsicle - place back into the freezer.
- Freeze until completely solid.
- If you are using paddle pop sticks, soak them for an hour in warm water before creating your icy pops and allow the popsicle mixture to semi-freeze before popping in the stick.
Madura Lemon & Ginger