Skip to content
Strawberry Kisses Recipe
- 5 Madura Green Tea bags
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of strawberries - sliced
- ½ cup white caster sugar
- In a large pot, bring water to just below boiling point.
- Add teabags (remove string and tag) and allow to brew for 5 minutes off heat.
- Pour in sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Bring back to the boil, remove again from heat and remove bags.
- Add strawberries and allow to infuse for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove strawberries, set aside to cool.
- Add ice to mixture, serve cold and garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Note: You can make the tea less or more sweet by adjusting the sugar levels.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.